- 2 cups dry chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 cup Homemade Salsa
- 15.25 ounces corn, undrained
- 1 pint (about 2 cups) Easy Slow Cooker Vegetable Broth
- enough water to cover chickpeas with about 2 inches of water over them
Fantastic! And so simple. I set this up when I went to bed and had chickpea filling ready in the morning to dole out for quesadillas at lunchtime. The kids and I LOVED it.
The party has a few SIMPLE RULES and all of the themes for the entire year are list here on the THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS tab at Moms Crazy Cooking. Plan ahead, check out the weeks you want to make sure to link up or just browse them to see what's going on.
This Week's Cravings Upcoming Linky "THEMES"
- March 12: St. Patrick's Day - GO GREEN
- March 19: CHOCOLATE - CHOCOLATE & MORE CHOCOLATE
- March 26: Freezer Meals (fix them and freeze for later)
- April 2: Easter Cookies & Treats
If you are a regular link-up we're excited to see what you made this week. If you are new please read and follow the simple rules, so that everyone can enjoy the linky party! If you forget to follow the theme, your post will be deleted. Please don't feel hurt, just come back and link up a recipe that follows the theme. Thanks a million, we look forward to blogging with you!